A proven history of providing clients with economical solutions that safeguard their properties and occupants while complying with legislation, Salvitas provide design & engineering advice and related services regarding fire safety, escape, smoke control and fire protection systems.
Our ability to manage the whole project from initial consultations to sign off, while working with all involved parties and specialist trades throughout the project, ensures the designed solution is implemented as agreed.
30 years in Fire Engineering/Project & Facilities Management
- Active member BSI - FSH25 Fire Standards Committee representing IMechE
- Industry expert representing the UK on CEN European Standards
- Active member of the Smoke Control Association
- Producing BS7346 Part 8
- Producing SCA Guides on “Residential Corridors” and “Single Stair Offices”
- Rewriting EN12101 Parts 6 & 13
- Rewriting SCA Guide on “Residential Corridors”
Credentials and Accreditations
- Company registration - 9063970
- VAT Number – 192 3764 84
- UTR – 529 98572 25286
- CIS Gross Status
- Insurance cover £5m PI
- Insurance cover £5m Public and Product
- Insurance cover £10 Employers
- Professionally qualified design staff with extensive experience in the smoke ventilation industry
- Practical experience that ensures designs are not just paper based created in an office
- Creative and innovative not tied to any particular solution
- Industry specific install teams with decades of experience.
- Active project management on site to resolve any coordination issues.
- Flexible and nimble approach to business and decision making.
Who we work with
With a varied portfolio of successful projects spanning many years, our experience enables us to work efficiently with our customers regardless of sector.
From small residential and commercial projects through to the stringent requirements of high rise buildings and HM Prison Service, we can provide cost-effective and technical solutions whatever your particular need.
Fire and Smoke Solutions offer professional consultancy, project management and installations for all those who require smoke and fire solutions including:
- Designers & Architects
- Main contractors, M&E & Builders
- Smoke ventilation companies
- Controls equipment manufacturers
- Roof vent manufacturers
- Smoke vent manufacturers