Salvitas ('We') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Salvitas of 26 Cloister Crofts, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 6QQ.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Ian Doncaster
When you use this website, you can provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, for example when completing contact forms on http://salvitasuk.com (our site), subscribing to our blog or commenting on blog posts, requesting further services or by participating in surveys. You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Additional information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To ensure content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our site and service, when you choose to do so.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To notify you about any changes to our service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
They help us to improve our site and deliver a better experience for our users. Some of the cookies that we use are essential for the site to operate.
- Collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Our Cookies help:
- Effectively administer our website
- Improve the user experience
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the security/speed of the site
- Aggregate information about the usage and effectiveness of our site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
We use traffic log cookies on our website and blog to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to be more user friendly. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Our own cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Contact form validation to prevent spam emails being sent
- Tracking anonymous visits to website for statistical purposes
Social website cookies
These are used to help you 'share' or 'like' content on our website on various social media websites, as we have added sharing buttons on our site.
Turning Cookies Off
To learn how to disable cookies on browsers please click here.
If you are concerned about cookies tracking your movements on the Internet then you may be concerned about spyware. Spyware is the name given to a particular band of cookies that track personal information about you. There are many antispyware programs that you can use to prevent this from happening. Learn more about antispyware software - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware
Our website uses a cookie to display our "Cookie Notice" at the top of the page. In order for us to remember that a user has agreed and wishes to close that notice we store an anonymous cookie that removes that notice for a period of 7 days. If you do not wish this cookie to be stored then you can choose not to close the notice.
Contact Forms (Captcha)
Our website uses a session cookie to provide users with a contact form validation service known as captcha. This cookie does not store any personal information about you and is only used to check the captcha form field to verify that a human being has entered the information.
Happy to Accept?